If you do not understand how anyone gets through the summer without making blended beverages at home, either with the extra kick or not, then you also understand the struggle is real to find the perfect machine to blend a delicious Bellini or beet kale smoothie.
Vitamix developed the first true commercial blender in the early 1990s, which ignited the smoothie movement, and the rest, as they say, is history. What would the west coast be without blending, smoothing, and juicing? One has to wonder about how we take our blenders for granted. In my cupboard is three different blenders in various states of operation and a bin of orphan attachments. All promised to make the best margarita ever but failed.
Now that the summer is over and hindsight is 20/20, I realize that my money would have been better spent on a Vitamix. These machines are the smartest choice in high-performance blending.
Built to Last
- From the container to the blades, to the metal drive system and motor, all components of Vitamix machines are engineered to work together to deliver years of reliable performance.
- Vitamix machines boast a 5- to 10-year full warranty that includes parts, labour and return shipping.
Easy to Use
- Vitamix wants you to use your blender for every meal, every day—so its machines are easy to use and easy to clean.
- User-friendly controls simplify even the trickiest of recipes. Some Vitamix blenders even offer pre-programmed settings for the most commonly blended items—like smoothies, hot soups, purées, frozen desserts, and even a cleaning cycle.
- New Ascent™ Series blenders feature built-in timers to help you monitor the length of your blends and avoid over processing.
- Cleaning a Vitamix machine is simple: blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at the highest speed for 60 seconds or less—no disassembly required. Ascent Series blending containers are dishwasher safe.
- Vitamix blenders feature a full range of blending speeds, so you can get a perfect consistency every time, from a wide range of texture choices. Create everything from smooth purées to chunky salsas.
With counter space at a premium in our homes, having a wide selection of counter-top appliances is not practical and with a single Vitamix machine you can make so many different things.
With a focus on clean and healthy eating trending, whip up your own smoothies, whole-food juices, nut butters, salsas and dips, even hot soups without a stove and cold sorbet without a freezer. In our home, we freeze sliced overripe bananas and blend with vanilla to make a delicious plantbased frozen dessert base.
From Legacy Series machines to Personal Series blenders, to new Ascent Series machines, every Vitamix blender is created to nourish the zest for life today, tomorrow and for years to come. When you are ready to invest in your passion, you are ready for Vitamix.